Friday, August 10, 2007

Interesting Plant or Garden Related Videos




Master Glass artist Dale Chihuly shows at NY Botanical Gardens
I can never take him seriously however, after watching a filmed interview in which Chihuly was clothed in only an eyepatch in a bathtub full of water. His forms are all inspired by organic designs. I think he is worth knowing about.



From youtube user nullgel.
"This is a plant that I rescued from an abandoned office back in 1998. It's become like a pet to me over the years and seems to "reach out" to me when I sit at my desk. No one believed me until I captured this time-lapse video. It slows down after the start, but be patient!"



Did you know mushrooms breathe in oxygen and breathe out carbon dioxide like humans? Opposite from green plants.

No comments: